3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

It made it that much funnier...

...that the kid in the Optimous Prime outfit looks like me. Loved the unsuspected ending, though I loved the whole thing. Keep em coming, Ego.

Oh, and good work to you too, Harry. =D

Carbon's Day at SA 9 Carbon's Day at SA 9

You're getting better at voice acting.

Good to see so. I loved this flash, everyone can relate to it. Me, I get kicked/banned for repeating offenses on Team Fortress 2 servers. But yeah, hope you continue the series, whether it takes place at SheezyArt or Newgrounds.

Your fingers are tired, but you're a fridge? REFRIDGORATORS DON'T HAVE FINGERS YOU SILLY.

Carbonwater responds:

I'M A HYBRID.

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

It's amazing.

I feel as though Megaman wasn't given a fair fight, he barely even participated, not that I care. What I was really happy to see was that Kirby joined early on and was the second to last character to get knocked out. Kirby needs more credit, I mean really. That inhale that he used on Megaman was awesome. I also loved the Ristar/Luigi scene and how you used "Monstrous Monstro" from Kingdom Hearts. I love that game, and I love this flash. Really well done! Can't wait for part 2 to be finished.

Short-Factor responds:

I try hard to explain that Mega Man sucking was a fluke. I had to delete scenes from this movie and didn't realize until later that he was doing lousy in the only scenes I left in.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Hope you guys are working on medals for this game.

It's really fun and humorous.

Zelda: Practice Stage Zelda: Practice Stage

lol

I won.

-ganon95- caramelldansen -ganon95- caramelldansen

Love it.

0:28 - 0:48 is especially catchy. Favorited.

Good job. 5/5

ganon95 responds:

0:15 - 0:27

that would actually be my favorite part in this

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

Like all of your Choaz songs...

This song is beast.

The Most Inspiring Song Ever The Most Inspiring Song Ever

I can do it.

It's funny. I first heard this on Unforgotten Realms. If you ever saw UR, you sound just like Rob. Good work.

SnM - Soft Highway Surfin SnM - Soft Highway Surfin

Hey, look Sammy! I'm Daniel Boone! AHHHHHHHH!

You crack me up, little buddy.

Anyway, it is nice to know that there are people out there who appreciate the older cartoons. Play the games if you haven't already, they're hella fun. Nice artwork, although the autonomy could still use some work.

I give you bonus points for referencing an awesome series.

Mary Oh Mary Oh

ITS THE SUPER MARIO BROTHERS SUPER SHOW

SWING YOU ARMS AROUND AND ROUND
CMON EVERYONE DO THE MARIO.

FFFFF-

Whoooowee Makin' Bacon Whoooowee Makin' Bacon

My favorite TF2 character.

Turtlin' saves the team, you know. Anyway, excellent drawing. Nice pose, the expression is perfect, and is fully proportional. You did a nice job coloring as well. I commend you for this drawing and all of your other TF2 character drawings.