3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

It made it that much funnier...

...that the kid in the Optimous Prime outfit looks like me. Loved the unsuspected ending, though I loved the whole thing. Keep em coming, Ego.

Oh, and good work to you too, Harry. =D

Carbon's Day at SA 9 Carbon's Day at SA 9

You're getting better at voice acting.

Good to see so. I loved this flash, everyone can relate to it. Me, I get kicked/banned for repeating offenses on Team Fortress 2 servers. But yeah, hope you continue the series, whether it takes place at SheezyArt or Newgrounds.

Your fingers are tired, but you're a fridge? REFRIDGORATORS DON'T HAVE FINGERS YOU SILLY.

Carbonwater responds:

I'M A HYBRID.

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

It's amazing.

I feel as though Megaman wasn't given a fair fight, he barely even participated, not that I care. What I was really happy to see was that Kirby joined early on and was the second to last character to get knocked out. Kirby needs more credit, I mean really. That inhale that he used on Megaman was awesome. I also loved the Ristar/Luigi scene and how you used "Monstrous Monstro" from Kingdom Hearts. I love that game, and I love this flash. Really well done! Can't wait for part 2 to be finished.

Short-Factor responds:

I try hard to explain that Mega Man sucking was a fluke. I had to delete scenes from this movie and didn't realize until later that he was doing lousy in the only scenes I left in.

Luis in RL Luis in RL

Don't worry Carbonwater.

You'll get there someday! ( pfffht. )

The Carbonwater Show ep.5 The Carbonwater Show ep.5

I'm highly dissapointed Carbonwater...

I'm a HUGE fan of yours, I practically jizzed my pants when I saw a new episode of The Carbonwater show. This does not measure up to the other Carbonwater episodes... by far! It's not the legnth that displeased me. What made the whole series was its lousy animation and Microsoft Sam voices with fast paced two-frame mouth animation! Can't say the voice-acting was all that good... and there was barely anything funny compared to your other works. I don't care that it has a higher score! People who say that your a lazy animator or Microsoft Sam voices ruin the flash are too stupid to realize that it is your style that which you go by! Please don't ruin it for your true fans, such as myself, in order to please others who don't care weather you get a high score or not. Please! I'm counting on you to make future episodes better than this! =(

Carbonwater responds:

I'm always trying to improve the quality of my animations, I like to challenge myself to keep everything fresh and new.

If I kept on doing the same thing I would have quit making flash long ago.

Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

lol

Very funny. I love their expressions and how they retardedly sway back and forth and the diolouge with their two frame mouth animation. lol Pretty much sums up facebook. Keep up the good work.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Wow you are right!

I'm giving you a 10 because of Hotel Mario refrences, not because of originality. lulz

Garfield is Awesome Garfield is Awesome

lol

It's so unfunny that it's funny.

Supersonic Supersonic

GROAN

It has come to my attention that the last 800 reviews are all sonic fanboys with the name (super)sonic/shadow rules or "name"thehedgehog to go with their poorly recolors of what they call fan characters. I can't even go on a simple ( yet very well done by the way ) flash animation that has to do with Sonic without seeing all the Sonic furries creaming their pants and voting a baised score of 10. It's really, REALLY annoying. I also bet I'll get some angry PM's from Sonic tards about this comment. ( lol trolled ) Well, besides that, it was a good flash. Music matched what was happening, and was smoothly animated, with an original art style. Well done.

$eG@ $eG@

You receive my upmost gratitude for the Pingas refrence, and for that, I laughed quite out loud. Or should I say... lololol? Nah, I'll go with the first one.